New Giro Nuova Corsa For Nolimit City! Here is the Rock Bottom!

The lowest paying symbols are 10, J, Q, K and A. Landing 5 of the same type of symbol pays between 1.1X and 1.5X the bet. The highest paying symbols are fonts with pink, green, purple, orange and red background colors. If you get 5 symbols of the same type, the bet pays between 2.5 and 7.5 times. The whiskey and pill symbols are the scatter symbols in the game which also act as a wild symbol. During the rounds, the different characters can transform into expanded wildcards and xSplit can also land.

You can win up to 19690 times the bet.

The game’s wild symbol is also the game’s scatter symbol, where it helps create more winning combinations by substituting for other paying symbols.

There are two different bonus modes that you can activate, which are based on the number of scatter symbols you get. These are Headshrinker spins and insanity spins.

If you get 3 or 4 scatter symbols, Headshrinker Spins are activated. You will then start at level 1 and can then move on to phase 5, where each phase has a character attached to it. The character linked to the progress of the current level will fully expand on the reel when included in a win. If you create wins with characters who have not yet reached their level, they will increase the payout multiplier by 1X for each landed symbol of their type. This multiplier will then be applied to all wins created.

Level up by collecting 5 scatter symbols, which then give you 2 extra free spins. Each time you collect 1 scatter symbol, you will receive 1 extra free spin.

If you get 5 scatter symbols, Insanity Spins are activated. In addition to the expansion function that the different characters had within the Headshrinker Spins, they will also act as wild symbols within the Insanity Spins. Landing symbols that have not yet reached their level will contribute to the 1X payout multiplier for each landing symbol of its kind. This multiplier will be applied to the created wins and if you create a win with different characters, both of their multipliers will be added together and then applied to the win.

You can land the xSplit symbol on reels 2, 3 and 4 within the base game, it will split and other symbols that are on the same row height to the left and right of it, as well as adjacent positions on reel 1 and reel 5 When splitting, it turns into 2 wild symbols and can split a character symbol up to 3 times, which can turn one symbol into up to 8 symbols. This xSplit symbol cannot split scatter, low pay or other xSplit symbols.

You can activate xBet by paying 50% more of the amount of your bet, this guarantees you to land a scatter symbol on reel 2 with each spin.

The xCap feature will activate when your winnings exceed 1969X and then you can make a choice. You will be able to click to get a random multiplier that will be applied to your win, of 2X, 3X, 5X, 7X and 10X and will give you a total win of 3938X, 5907X, 9845X, 13783X and 19690X respectively.

Once you have achieved the maximum game win of 19690X, the 5 Stages of Pain screen will appear. There you will see the five stages of Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance.

If you want to take advantage of any of the bonus games right away, you can use the bonus purchase feature. It is therefore possible, with a payment between 75X and 500X, to activate the various Headshrinker Spins, Insanity Spins or Lucky Draw features which have an 80% chance to activate Headshrinker Spins and 20% to activate Insanity Spins.

The Casino Community
This website is aimed to provide a reliable and friendly Casino Streaming Community for people to share and discuss their knowledge, opinions and feelings about online gambling in a responsible way. © Copyright 2021 - the Casino Community