Welcome to Casino Community Website
The casino and gambling industry is a highly competitive and lucrative industry, generating billions of dollars yearly. Casinos, whether online or in traditional brick-and-mortar locations, are established to provide players and enthusiasts with a platform where they can participate in different forms of games and gambling. While there are prevailing negative opinions about gambling (for example, in some parts of the United States), there’s no denying the fact that casino gambling is forever here to stay. According to recent statistics, brick-and-mortar casinos are projected to generate more than $317 billion in 2016.
Donec scelerisque fermentum sem, vel feugiat massa egestas tristique. Ut semper vulputate est. Proin sodales libero nec lectus vitae ex ultricies egestas. Mauris vitae vulputate tortor. Fusce malesuada auctor quam, eu cursus urna placerat in. Aliquam sit amet dignissim tellus, non porta massa. Fusce rhoncus ornare dui in facilisis.
Disclaimers and Limitations
The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2 To the extent permitted by law, theslotinfo.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
3 The Casino Community makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of theslotinfo.com for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of The Casino Community or that of its employees or agents.
- By using this site, registering on this site and/or by ticking the Terms and Conditions acceptance box, you agree to be bound by and act according to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall be the official source of reference for any complication/dispute related to the use of this site and services. All usage of the site is subject to the rules as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- You will be notified of any changes to these Terms and Conditions either by email or by a notice on the site. You must re-confirm your acceptance before the change comes into effect. You will not be able to continue using our services until you have agreed to the changes.
- Should there be any discrepancy or difference in interpretation between the Terms and Conditions in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta without giving effect to conflicts of law principles.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior agreements between the parties in relation to its subject matter and constitute the entire and whole agreement between you and us. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions, you have not relied on any representation except for any express representation made by us in these Terms and Conditions.
- You will be notified of any changes to these Terms and Conditions by a pop-up on your next login to the site. You will then be required to accept the changes before proceeding.
We don’t always control the ‘goodbye’: Even when we’re the ones making the decision to leave, the overlapping communication channels and sheer size of our “client” base in community practice can mean that we lose the opportunity to handle, in the way that we deem best for those with whom we work, the mechanics of the termination. When we decided to leave our work at theslotinfo.com & youtube channel., far too many of our most dedicated leaders found out from someone else, both because of the time it took us to talk with everyone, and because others within the organization found out and shared the information on their own terms. That can do real damage to relationships, to your credibility, and to the commitment of those leaders for the work to come, so thinking carefully, in advance, about how to notify people is important.
Copyright and Trade Mark Notices
©️ 2019 Copyright – theslotinfo.com. All Rights Reserved. Copying our material without our permission may result in law suits.